What is the Garrahand?
A melodic, electro-acoustic percussion instrument that you can intuitively play with your hands.
A lightweight drum you can connect with loopers and FX pedals through its patent-pending isolated microphone to create inimitable sounds.
Thanks to its proprietary tuning system and its 7 tongues (14 combining 2 drums) you can set up the Garrahand to virtually any scale and perform over any style of music.
Utilized by musicians performing with mega-stars like Sting, Shakira, Björk, and Peter Gabriel, more than 2000 units have been sold since 2007.
New 2014 model
Easier tuning, more color
- NEW: Red Wine and Purple colors.
- NEW: easy access to the tuning mechanism - no screws to unmount.
- Proprietary tuning mechanism. You can build almost any scale/mode you want within 2+ octaves of range.
- Patent pending microphone technology captures only the pure sound of the tongues and isolates it from all other sources. Sounds great unplugged too!
- XLR balanced and 1/4 jack unbalanced outputs - direct box circuitry included within the intrument.
- Panasonic and Neutrik Japanese-made electronics.
- Volume control.
- Cymbal holder included: it can be held by any standard cymbal holder for use within a drum set.
- Minimal size and weight.
- Adjustable internal damper to modify the timbre of your instrument.
- 2 year international limited-warranty
And...how does it sound?
...or see it in action
Fulfilled by Amazon
Purchases within the US, Canada, and Europe are fulfilled by Amazon's immediate, world-class shipping services.
We accept all major credit cards, which are securely processed by Stripe.
In addition, we continue to accept PayPal, and we offer regular EMS shipping to any part of the world.
Get yours now!
Pay using any major credit card through our secured system:
Or pay with PayPal:
Shipping costs are not included when purchasing using PayPal - we'll send you an invoice for shipping costs after clearing your payment.