What is the gdrum (formerly Garrahand)?
A melodic, electro-acoustic percussion instrument that you can intuitively play with your hands.
A lightweight drum you can connect with loopers and FX pedals through its patent-pending isolated microphone to create inimitable sounds.
Thanks to its proprietary tuning system and its 7 tongues (14 combining 2 drums) you can set up the Garrahand to virtually any scale and perform over any style of music.
Utilized by musicians performing with mega-stars like Sting, Shakira, Björk, and Peter Gabriel, more than 5000 units have been sold since 2007.
Easier tuning, more color
- NEW: Red Wine and Purple colors.
- NEW: easy access to the tuning mechanism - no screws to unmount.
- Proprietary tuning mechanism. You can build almost any scale/mode you want within 2+ octaves of range.
- Patent pending microphone technology captures only the pure sound of the tongues and isolates it from all other sources. Sounds great unplugged too!
- XLR balanced and 1/4 jack unbalanced outputs - direct box circuitry included within the intrument.
- Panasonic and Neutrik Japanese-made electronics.
- Volume control.
- Cymbal holder included: it can be held by any standard cymbal holder for use within a drum set.
- Minimal size and weight.
- Adjustable internal damper to modify the timbre of your instrument.
- 1 year international limited-warranty
And...how does it sound?
...or see it in action
Consigue el tuyo ahora!
ORDEN con PayPal (no se requiere cuenta):
Envío gratuito a través de todo el mundo desde nuestro almacén en Buenos Aires .